Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tanks

Since I see so much talk about tank sizes lately, I figured I would post what my boys and gals currently live in for today's post. I feel comfortable with the tanks I use, considering I started out with 1g and 1.5g for all my boys.

First we have Ben, Spidey and Hughie in their divided 10g tank:


Next, we have Twitch and Freddy in their divided 5g tank. Both boys plus Nixon will share a 10g once I buy a hood for my 15g:


And Nixon, who's always had a 1.5g tank, now he has a 2.65g:


And the girls have a 15g. 6 girls, 3 Apple Snails and some Hyrbid Shrimp:


And Gadget's 1.5g:


Monkey's 1.5g:


And Jack's 1.5g:


Of course there's still Kris' little 0.5g L hospital tank... but I'll take photos when he's in his own little 1.5g :) Hope to have these boys in divided tanks and Jack and Kris into new homes. Poor Kris still isn't swimming :(

And also, while I'm here.... Meet the new boy who is staying with a member on my Betta forum until it's safe to ship :)



We are in need of a name!











No comments:

Post a Comment